|Notice - Be aware and alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details to any customer care executive and don't share OTP with anyone. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited, Delhi is providing Electricity Distribution services in Delhi NCR areas. If Any consumer is facing any issues regarding their electricity services, can register complaints with the help of Compliant Hub.
Division of BSES Rajdhani (BRPL) in Delhi to get services or register complaints:
- Vasant Kunj
- Nehru Place
- Sarita Vihar
- New Friends Colony
- R K Puram
- Hauz Khas
- Punjabi Bagh
- Tagore Garden
- Uttam Nagar
- Mohan Garden
You can complain about the toll-free customer care helpline number or directly by lodging an online complaint on the concerned portal. Any consumer can complain by using the below-given details.
How to Register Services and Complaints of Electricity to BSES Rajdhani/Yamuna Power Limited
The Procedures to lodge complaints about electricity services to BSES Rajdhani/Yamuna:
First Process: To lodge the complaint on the customer care helpline numbers of BRPL/BYPL.
- Visit the tables that are provided below with the heading of customer care helpline numbers of BRPL (Rajdhani), for BYPL visit further below in the table under the headline of BSES Yamuna.
- Click on the Customer Care Helpline numbers that are in red colour and call from your call dialer on the phone.
- Click on the WhatsApp Numbers to lodge complaints and get services of electricity on WhatsApp. Message on the number and wait to get a response.
Second Process: Procedure to lodge an online complaint
- Visit the table of online complaint information that is provided below with the heading of online complaint form links for both BRPL (Rajdhani) and BYPL (Yamuna)
- To lodge an online complaint about supply off/outage, click on the link and visit the portal of BSES. Fill out the complaint form:
- Name, Contact number, and email
- Choose – consumer number or area
- Fault category – 1. Individual, 2. Meter, 3. Emergency, 4. Area, 5. CM House, 6. Streetlight
- Choose a sub-category
- Provided a detailed description of the issue in 350 characters.
- Finally submit it
- After submission, keep the reference number and use it to track the complaint
- Follow the same procedure to report streetlight complaints.
The process to Apply for a New Electricity Connection of BSES Rajdhani (BRPL) and BSES Yamuna (BYPL) in Delhi:
- Visit the link that is provided to apply a new electricity connection below to the BSES portal
- Click on the New Connection and read all information related to the required documents to get a new connection.
- Provide an email or mobile number for the further process and verify by OTP.
- Fill out this required information in the new connection form:
- Choose connection request type: 1. New Connection up to 10KW, 2. 10KW to 44KW, 3. For GCC up to 44KW, 4. for KCC 44KW to 100KW, 5. for KCC (More than 100KW)
- Fill out Applicant Details – Name, Mobile no., locality etc.
- Supply service address, billing address
- Category details – select category, connection type, load, and other required information
- Upload – Passport size photo and signature ( JPEG/JPG/PNG format)
- Upload Documents ( Ownership pdf<25 MB, other<5MB)
- Submit after clicking tick on the declaration.
- Note down the reference number and download/print the form.
- The procedure is the same for BRPL and BYPL online electricity applications.
If any customer is facing any issue with the online application can call on helpline numbers that are available below.
Electricity Complaint Redressal Time – Immediate (24×7) or May take 7 to 60 days (Depends on the Issue)
Grievance Redressal Fee: ₹0/- (No Charges)
Call BSES Electricity on Customer Care toll-free Helpline Numbers (BRPL):
|BSES Rajdhani (BRPL) Electricity Complaint Number||19123|
|BSES Rajdhani WhatsApp Number||+918800919123|
Trusted Source – 1. BSES BRPL
BSES Rajdhani customers can lodge their issues on the portals of BSES that are provided below. Visit these links and fill out the form and submit it. you can register an online complaint form from the below links and can track it.
Also, residents of Delhi can apply for a new electricity connection, link is provided below to fill out the application form on the BSES portal.
|Complaint on BSES Twitter:||@bsedelhi|
|Register Online Complaint (No Electricity):||Register|
|Online Street Light Complaint:||Register Complaint|
|Track online Complaint Status:||Track Status|
|Report Electricity Power Theft||Report Now|
|Apply for BSES BRPL New Electricity Connection:||Apply Now|
BYPL: Register Complaint About BSES Yamuna Power Limited (Delhi) on the Helplines for Electricity Services
BYPL BSES Yamuna Electricity Services Divisions in Delhi to Get Services and lodge Complaints:
- Chandani Chowk
- Dariya Ganj
- Pahar Ganj
- Shankar Road
- Patel Nagar
- G T Road
- Krishna Nagar
- Mayur Vihar – I, II
- Yamuna Vihar
- Karawal Nagar
- Nand Nagari
|BYPL Electricity Complaint Helpline Number:||19122|
|BYPL WhatsApp Number:||+918745999808|
|Streetlight Emergency Helpline Number:||01141999808|
Trusted Source – 1. BSES BYPL
|Complaint on Twitter:||@bsedelhi|
|Register Complaint (If No Electricity Supply):||Register|
|Lodge Street Light Complaint:||Register Complaint|
|Track Electricity Complaint Status||Track Status|
|Report the Corruption/Bribery||Report Now|
|Apply New Electricity Connection of BYPL||Apply Now|
|Track Electricity Outage Schedules||Track outage|
BSES Delhi Electricity Complaint Categories and Types:
Complaint about electricity Issues of:
- Electricity Bill issue related – Fictitious arrear in your bill, delay in the bill or not received, wrong or error in billing amount, the amount paid but not updated on your upcoming bills
- Transformer related complaints – load enhancement or reduction in transformer, blast, burning, supply disruption, phase sparking, overloading, or any other issue
- Electricity Meter Related Issues – Accuracy error in meter reading, unmetered to new meter replacement, defective meter issue, smart meter request, meter burning, blast, due to some reason meter is not working
- New Electricity Connection Issues – New connection is not sanctioned or rejected, document submission issues, applied for new meter but not replaced, want to request or apply for new pole in your area, complaints related to Saubhagya Scheme, power load increment or decrement requests
- Local Electricity Theft related complaints
- Electricity Supply related issues Delhi – High/Low voltage issue, LT fault, 11kV or 33KV line faults, electricity power transformer failure, streetlight related complaints
- Corruption related complaints against electricity department employees
- Emergency Accident related reports – Accident due to contact with live and open electricity wire, report the possibility of an accident, open or broken wire report
- Any other complaints that are not mentioned, suggestions to improve infrastructure in your circle