Kota Electricity Distribution Limited (KEDL) is a subsidiary of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) and is owned by the state government of Rajasthan. KEDL is the main source of electricity distribution services in the Kota, district of eastern Rajasthan.
In Eastern Rajasthan, Kota is an education hub and the demand for electricity is increasing day by day. Due to the essential requirement of electricity by the students, the interruption in electricity supply can affect the preparation for the examination.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details and don't share OTP with any customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
Sub-division offices of KDEL in Kota to lodge complaints:
- Kherli Fatak, Station road
- Mohan Talkies
- Kotri Chauraha
- Industrial EST.
- Vigyan Nagar
- R K Puram
- Near Gobriya Bawri Circle
Major Reason to lodge an electricity complaint to KEDL in Kota and service areas on Customer Care helplines:
- Electricity Power Outage/Failure
- Transformer Issues
- KEDL Bill related complaints
- Payment of Bill issue (Online/Offline Payment)
- New Connection Related Complaints
Every consumer of KEDL can lodge complaints about these issues on the toll-free customer care helpline numbers, and WhatsApp numbers of the KEDL or also can register their grievances on the official portal. You can lodge an online complaint by filling the complaint about KEDL on the portal that is provided below.
All the information related to the helplines of KEDL is verified by the experts of Complaint Hub. You can call on the helpline numbers or can register an online complaint that is crossed checked by us. Don’t hesitate to raise your grievance to authority.
* While complaining about the portal, after filling out the complaint form, please keep the complaint registration/reference number to track your complaint status or can use it to lodge a grievance (special issues) to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum of Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission.
KEDL Electricity Complaint Resolution Time: Immediate (24×7) or May take 6 to 60 working days (Depends on the issue)
Grievance Redressal Fee: No Charges (₹0/-)
Customer Helplines of KEDL to Lodge Electricity Complaints in Kota
Every customer of KEDL can lodge a complaint on the toll-free helpline numbers of KEDL in Kota to get redressal of issues related to electricity services or power supply outages. Call on the helpline numbers by clicking on the numbers that are given below in the table and register your grievance.
KEDL Customer Care Helpline Numbers for Electricity Services issues:
|KEDL Electricity Complaint Number||WhatsApp Number|
Register Online Complaint on KEDL Portal about Electricity Services
If any consumer wants to register an online complaint, then any consumer can lodge an online complaint on the official portal of KEDL, the links to the complaint form are provided below.
Fill out the form to submit the complaints related to electricity issues.
Don’t forget to note down the electricity complaint number to track the grievance. Track your complaint from provided links.
Official Links of KEDL to Lodge Online Complaints related to issues of electricity services in Kota and serving zones:
|Complaint on Twitter||kedl_cescraj|
|Lodge Online Complaint to KEDL (Login/Register)||Register complaint|
|Register Electricity Supply Off Complaint||Lodge Supply Off Complaint|
|Centralised Customer Care Center Numbers||View Contact Numbers|
|Report the Power Theft||Report Now|
|Apply for New Electricity Connection||Apply Now|
|Online Electricity Bill Payment||Pay Now|
|Electricity Ombudsman, Rajasthan||File e-Petition|
KEDL Electricity Complaint’s Categories
Lodge complain to KEDL about the issues of:
- Frequent electricity power outage
- Transformer Failure, High or low load and voltage
- Electricity wire, pole or any external issue
- New KEDL electricity connection – not sanctioned, issue in the online application, documents issues in Saubhagya Scheme
- New and old domestic meter and industrial meter issues, upgrade in smart meter, faults or defects in the electricity meter
- The street light issue, accident due to wire contact, emergency helpline etc
- Any matter of bribery, corruption by departments of KEDL or other complaints under KEDL services.