Noida Power Supply Limited (NPCL) is a joint venture of RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group and Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority, the government of Uttar Pradesh. NPCL provides electricity distribution services in Greater Noida near Delhi. It has been operating since 1993 after getting its license from the U.P. government.
Today, more than 1 lakh customers are connected with NPCL and getting benefits of electricity services. Most of the time these customers have to face some electricity issues and disruptions of the power supply.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details and don't share OTP with any customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
You can register complaints about electricity issues like power supply interruption, failure of the transformer, payment of electricity bill, issues in meter reading or wrong billing, or other issues with electricity services.
Customers can call on the official helpline numbers, customer care numbers e-mails, or WhatsApp to NPCL. You can also lodge online electricity complaints on the portal to get faster redressal.
Electricity Complaint Registration Fee & Redressal Time Limit:
|Complaint Registration Fee||No Charges (0)|
|Grievance Redressal Time||Immediate (24×7) or up to 45 days|
|Consumer Charter (Time Limit) for Complaint Handling||View/Download|
Tips – Electricity complaint not resolved within the time limit or unsatisfied with the response? Lodge grievance to CGRF Forum of NPCL in Noida.
Customer Care Numbers & Electricity Helplines of Noida Power Supply Limited (NPCL) to Register Complaint
NPCL (Noida Power Supply Limited) has provided some customer care numbers and helplines for consumers to raise their concerns. You can use toll-free customer care numbers, e-mails, verified helpline numbers, and WhatsApp numbers to register electricity complaints. Also, portals of NPCL are also available to lodge online electricity complaints.
Provide the following details:
- Consumer connection number
- Name of the consumer
- Contact numbers
- Address of premises
- Description of complaints/issues
Toll-Free Customer Care Numbers and Helpline Numbers of NPCL to Lodge Electricity Complaints:
|NPCL Electricity Complaint Numbers||+911206226666|
|Emergency Complaint Number||+919718722222|
|SMS Based Complaint
(Type ‘Short SMS Code‘ <space> ‘consumer number‘)
|Short SMS Codes||Click Here|
|Electricity Theft Helpline number||+919891222240|
|Officials Contact Numbers||Click Here|
Tips – If the electricity complaint is not resolved or unsatisfied with the final response then you can approach CGRF Forum, NPCL.
Register Online Electricity Complaint on the Portals of NPCL, Noida
The consumers of NPCL can use the online portals of NPCL to register online electricity complaints. You just need to visit the links below and open the online complaint form. This is the fastest and most transparent way to get the redressal of your issues. After the successful submission of your complaint, track the status of the submitted grievance by docket/reference number.
|Register Online Electricity Complaint||Click Here|
|Track Complaint Status||Track Now|
|Electricity Theft/Accident Report||Report Here|
|Unethical Conduct/Bribery Report||Click Here|
|Online E-mail Form||Click Here|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|PVVNL Electricity Complaints||Register Now|
Tips – If your online electricity complaint is not resolved within the time limit or unsatisfied with the final order then approach the CGRF Forum of NPCL in Noida.
NPCL has provided some online electricity services like an online new connection form, solar rooftop scheme, bill payment, and other schemes and services. All the verified official links are available in the table below. Visit to use the electricity services.
Important Online Electricity Services:
|Online Electricity Bill Payment||Pay Now|
|Solar Rooftop Scheme||Apply Now|
|New Connection Form||Apply Now|
Lodge Grievance to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), NPCL
The Electricity Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) is a grievance redressal authority that comes under Noida Power Supply Limited (NPCL) and follows the guidelines of the Electricity (Regulation) Act, 2003. You can lodge a grievance to CGRF if your electricity complaint is not resolved within the given time or unsatisfied with the final order of the divisional office of NPCL.
- Write an application to lodge a grievance to CGRF Form.
- Provide the following details in the application.
- Name, contact number, and address of the consumer
- Connection Number of the consumer
- Licensee’s (NPCL/distributor) division details
- Description of issue/complaint
- Reference/Docket number of previously registered complaints to NPCL officials/online portal.
- Type of relief from the forum and also attach supportive documents.
- Submit it at the official address of the CGRF Forum of NPCL and don’t forget to take the acknowledgment receipt.
Address and Contact Details of CGRF Forum in Noida
Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, Greater Noida
33/11 kV Substation, D-Block,
Sector Alpha-I, Opposite Ryan International School,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201310
Tips – If your electricity grievance is not resolved within 30 days or not satisfied with the final order of the CGRF Forum then file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, Uttar Pradesh.
File Petition to Electricity Ombudsman (UPERC), Uttar Pradesh
The Electricity Ombudsman of Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission is the higher authority where you can file a petition under the Electricity (Regulation) Act, 2003, if your electricity grievance is not resolved by the CGRF Forum of NPCL within 30 days or unsatisfied with the final order.
- The petition must be filed within 30 days after the expiry of time or final order of the CGRF Forum of NPCL.
- You must attach a copy of the submitted grievance application to the CGRF Forum.
- Download the representation application form of the Ombudsman: Download
- Fill out the required information on the application form.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents and other supportive proof.
- Submit it to the official address of the Electricity Ombudsman (UPERC).
Official Address and Contact Details of the Electricity Ombudsman (UPERC)
Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
Tips – Unsatisfied with the final order of the Electricity Ombudsman? You have options to approach higher authorities – the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, the High Court of the State, and the Supreme Court of India.
Categories of Electricity Complaints
- Power supply related – No power, Voltage variation/ fluctuations, Streetlight complaints
- Electricity Bill-related issues – Bill not received or without actual reading, pending arrears, Wrong bill or dispute.
- Meter issues – Meter defective, burnt, display problem, box damaged or broken, etc.
- Complaint against service requests – new service connection, reconnection, pending approval, refund issues, online payment issues, and other service problems.
- Power theft report – Direct theft or inspection request.
- Online payment and invoicing issues, complaints about the prepaid meter.
- Other complaints about the services of NPCL.
Frequently Asked Questions About Noida Power Supply Limited
Q. What are the electricity customer care numbers of NPCL?
A. The toll-free electricity customer care numbers of NPCL are – +911206226666; +919718722222 (only for emergencies/accidents) and the WhatsApp number is – +911206226666. You can use these helplines to lodge an electricity complaint.
Q. Where can I approach if my electricity complaint is not resolved by NPCL?
A. You can lodge a grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of NPCL in Greater Noid and further if the grievance is not resolved then file a petition to Electricity Ombudsman (UPERC), Uttar Pradesh.
Q. How can I track the status of the ongoing or scheduled power supply outage?
A. You can track the status of the power supply outage at ‘NPCL Power Outage Information‘ where you may select your local zone to know the status.
- Noida Power Supply Limited
- Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum & Ombudsman of UPERC
- How to approach Ombudsman
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission