Ola is an online vehicle rental, mobility platform, and ride-hailing company, serving India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It was founded in 2010 and is an ANI Technologies Private Limited subsidiary. Ola Cab offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers on its digital platform. It has a network of a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, rental cars, metered taxis, and cabs.
Subsidiary services of Ola:
|Notice - Be alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details and don't share OTP with any customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
- Ola Electric (electric-vehicle arm)
- Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling
- Ola Financial Services (for micro-insurance and credit-led payments)
- Ola Food
Have any complaints about Ola Cab? Yes! You should report the disputed issue to the Department of customer service, Olacabs. For this, register a complaint by calling the Ola customer care number, e-mailing your concerns, or submitting a complaint form online to the respective department.
The issues may include:
- The booking or cancellation of a cab, rides, rental outstation, or other Ola services (including insurance, premium services, and Ola Insure Hospicash)
- The disputes related to fares & charges, Ola bookings, Ola Money, Safety, or Ola Drivers.
Still not resolved? Escalate the complaint to the senior customer care executives. Further, you may lodge a grievance to the appointed Grievance Officer, Ola Cab. Dissatisfied with the final response? File a complaint with the Nodal Officer of Ola Cab.
Have any complaints regarding Ola Electric Scooters? Don’t worry, report the matter to Ola Electric Mobility. Dissatisfied or not resolved? Write or e-mail to Higher Nodal Officers, Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd.
To lodge your complaint with Ola, let’s know the available resolution mechanism and alternative resolution methods under the grievance redressal policy of Ola and its subsidiary.
How to file a complaint to Ola Cabs?
Ola Cab has its own grievance redressal policy to resolve disputes and complaints of customers. The resolution process includes 3 levels. If the issues related to cabs, taxis, payments, rental cars, Ola Money (Prepaid/Postpaid), and other Ola driver or corporate services, are not resolved at the initial level, escalate it to the next authorized officer.
Levels of Complaint Resolution Process:
- Level 1: Submit a Complaint to Ola customer support
- Level 2: Grievance Officer, Ola Cabs
- Level 3: Nodal Officer, Ola
In level 1, report the problems, disputes, or concerns related to Ola Cab with the respective customer support through the Ola app (live chat support), customer care number, or Email.
Not resolved or dissatisfied with redressal? Escalate the disputed case with ticket number to Grievance Officer, Ola Cab in level 2. Yet not resolved? In level 3, you may complain to the appointed Nodal Officer of Ola with the reference/acknowledgment number of the previous case
Still not resolved or dissatisfied with the final resolution of Ola? Start an arbitration with Ola or file a consumer complaint against Ola with National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC). Before this, you may report to the National Consumer Helpline (NCH), Ministry of Consumer Affairs in India.
Ola Customer Care Number
Want to complain through the Ola customer care number? Dial the safety helpline number, Ola customer service number, or corporate support number to register your issues related to Ola Cab and its car rental, booking, and Ola Money services.
Provide the Following Information:
- Cab booking Id
- The nature of the complaint
- A brief description of the issue with references and facts (if any)
Ola Cab customer care numbers to lodge a complaint and safety helplines for emergency support are:
|Ola Cab Complaint Numbers||Click to Contact|
|Olacabs Safety Helpline Number||+911204857900|
|Ola Money Customer Care Number||+918037101888|
|Ola Corporate Customer Care||+911204857900|
|Email (customer safety)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email (Ola Money)||email@example.com|
Alternatively, you may write to the registered office or may contact by the phone number of the respective Ola Cabs Office at:
ANI Technologies Private Limited,
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru, 560034
Phone No: +918067350900, +918046655300 (Bengaluru)
Fax No: 08067350904
If you have doubts related to Ola Credit, read the Ola Credit Policy of Olacabs India to resolve your disputes regarding payments, billing, and fees/charges.
Finally, don’t forget to note down the given ticket number or acknowledgment receipt for future reference to track and escalate the unresolved case with senior officials.
Note – If your complaints are not resolved or dissatisfied with the final response, escalate the grievance to the Grievance Officer of Olacabs. Before this, you may get chat support or file a complaint online to the respective department.
File a Complaint Online
The fast and convenient way to complain about Olacabs services is online mode. Just, log in to your account or fill out the online complaint form and submit your issues. You may also chat with customer care representatives to resolve your problems.
To raise a concern online, you must provide the following:
- Booking ID
- The subject of the complaint
- Description of the problem, troubleshooting, or other complaints
- Supporting facts and proof (if required)
Details to complain online with Olacabs, Ola Money, and Insurance:
|Lodge complain online to Ola Cabs||File a complaint|
|Email (customer safety)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ola cancellation fee waiver request||Click Here|
|Ola Money Care||Make a complaint|
|Ola Partners (Driver) help||Click Here|
|Ola Twitter Support||@Ola_Supports|
Still have questions, queries, or concerns? First, read the FAQs related to cancellation policy, booking, and terms & conditions of Ola services then escalate your issue with reasonable and effective facts.
Are you a driver? If you want to apply for driving at Olacabs, visit “Drive with Ola” and fill out the registration form. Submit it online to your nearest BD Office of Ola.
Alternative ways to submit your complaint:
|Ola App||Android | iOS|
Still not resolved or dissatisfied with the final redressal? Need not worry, this may happen sometimes. Escalate this complaint to the appointed Grievance Officer, Ola with the reference/ticket number of the submitted case.
Grievance Officer, Olacabs
According to Olacabs India, if your submitted complaints are not resolved within the given resolution time or you are dissatisfied with the final response of 24×7 customer support then escalate the complaint to Grievance Officer, Olacabs with the ticket/reference number and reason.
The mode of submission can be online or offline. You may write a grievance letter or Email your disputed case by providing this information to the Officer:
- Name, address, and communication details
- Ticket/reference number of submitted complaint
- The reason for dissatisfaction (if resolved)
- Description of the issue with facts and supporting evidence (if unresolved)
- Other information regarding Olacabs (if required)
Send a written application/letter or Email your disputed case to the appointed Grievance Officer at:
|Designation||Grievance Officer, Olacabs|
|Address||Grievance Officer, Olacabs, Prestige Startech, Block C, Ola Campus, Hosur Rd, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.|
After successful submission, you may expect the acknowledgment receipt within 3 to 7 working days on your submitted Email or phone number. If not received, Email the concerned officer to ask for the receipt as proof of submission.
Dissatisfied with the final resolution of the Grievance Officer? Have your complaint been not resolved? Don’t worry. In the final step, you may lodge a complaint to the Nodal Officer, Olacabs India.
Nodal Officer, Ola
If your lodged grievance is not resolved as per your expectations or is still not resolved by Grievance Officer within the resolution period, you can escalate the submitted complaint to Nodal Officer, Ola with acknowledgment receipt and some required details of the disputed matter.
To raise your concern with Nodal Officer, must provide the following information:
- The acknowledgment receipt (reference/ticket number)
- Summary of unresolved complaint or reason for dissatisfaction with final resolution from Grievance Officer
- Supporting documents, evidence, or facts (if needed)
By mentioning these details, send a written complaint letter by post or Email to the appointed nodal officer at:
|Designation||Nodal Officer, Ola|
|Address||Nodal Officer, Ola, Prestige Startech , Block C, Ola Campus, Hosur Rd, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala,Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.|
Don’t forget to ask for the reference/acknowledgment receipt to track the status and as proof of the submitted complaint.
Still, have unresolved disputes? If you are dissatisfied with the final order of the Nodal Officer or the case is not resolved, you may file a complaint to National Consumer Commission or start an arbitration with Olacabs within the prescribed applicable law.
The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) is the appellate consumer authority where you can complain against Olacabs for the resolution of consumer disputes. Provide copies of the submitted complaint and other information related to the disputed case.
The information may include:
- Copy of final response from Nodal Officer, Olacabs
- Details of acknowledgment receipt of submitted complaints
- Other relevant documents, facts, and supporting evidence
Before this, as an alternative, you may start arbitration with Olacabs by sending a legal notice for dispute resolution within the applicable law (Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996). This negotiation may take at least 30 days from the initiation of arbitration.
Still not satisfied? Approach the Consumer Commission.
To lodge a complaint online with the respective Consumer Commission (district, state, or national), visit the link below:
Click: File a consumer complaint on E-DAAKHIL to National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
Are you not satisfied with the final order from Consumer Commission? You may challenge this order in the High Court of the State or Supreme Court. For more information, must take the help of a legal expert and also ask for the available alternative ways to resolve disputes related to Olacabs.
For disputes with Ola Money, you may lodge a complaint to the Banking Ombudsman, RBI (Reserve Bank of India) with some required information related to the financial case.
Resolve these Olacabs issues
Some issues related to Olacabs services that can be resolved by Ola are:
- Issues with Olacabs like Micro and Mini, Auto, Prime Sedan and SUV, Prime Play, and Lux
- Other Ola services like Auto/Kaali-Peeli/Kolkata Taxi, Ola Bike, and E-Rickshaw
- Cases related to Ola Rental, advance booking, rental ride, or trip and cancellation of the trip
- Disputes with the booking of cab/car for outstation, Odometer reading, outstation ride, and to cancel the outstation ride
- Matters related to Fares, fees, and charges for your outstation ride and Safety measures
Fares & charges:
- Cancellation Fee Waiver, advance booking fee, cancellation fee charged, and peak pricing including fare breakup
- Disputes related to payment methods like Credit/Debit Cards, Ola Money Postpaid, UPI, and other fares & charges by Ola.
- Concerns about billing, invoicing, being charged twice, a refund for cab cancellation, and cash refunds
- Issues about account, troubleshooting, and Ola Corporate services
- Concerns related to booking Ola offline, for a friend, Driving with Ola, and the Ola app
- Problems related to Late fines, Ola Money Prepaid/Postpaid, high charges, and account opening
- Matters of safety concerns like Emergency contact, Safe trip, Cab sharings, harassment, and other personal safety concerns
- Issues related to service, Driver, cancellation query, and COVID Care package.
Matters of mandatory or optional documents to apply as a Driver at Olacabs
- Problems regarding Ola Corporate, Premium features, GST, billing settlement, and Support for company Admins/Traveldesk
- Issues with Guest Rides, Ola Corporate account analytics, and payment through cards
- Concerns related to rates & payments and troubleshooting support for Ola Corporate services & technical issues
Frequently Asked Questions about Olacabs
Q. What is the Ola customer care number?
A. Dial the Olacabs customer care number +911204857900 (for safety) or +918067350900 (registered office) to call Ola. You may also e-mail email@example.com (safety) and firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your concerns.
Q. Where can I complain if my issue is not resolved by 24×7 Ola customer support?
A. First, lodge a grievance by escalating the unresolved or unsatisfactory complaint to the Grievance Officer of Olacabs. Further, escalate the complaint to Nodal Officer, Olacabs India. Don’t forget to mention the ticket/reference number of the previous complaint.
Q. What can I do if my complaints are not resolved or I’m not satisfied with Olacabs?
A. In the first stage, you may start an arbitration with Olacabs by sending a notice to settle the matter by internal dispute resolution process under the applicable arbitration law. Still not satisfied? Finally, file a complaint against Olacabs to Consumer Commission (NCDRC). For this, you may contact the National Consumer Helpline, MoCA to seek help or report any consumer dispute.