Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) is an electricity distribution company that is publicly owned by the state government of Telangana. TSSPDCL was established on 2nd June 2014.
TSSPDCL provides electricity distribution services in 15 districts of Telangana. More than 8 million customers are getting electricity supply services.
|Notice - Be alert! Don't disclose the financial or banking details and don't share OTP with any customer care executive. Protect yourself from Frauds and Scams. Report to Cyber Crime Bureau or Call 1930 as soon as possible to protect your earnings and others.|
But many customers face issues of electricity supply disruption and many other problems related to electricity services by TSSPDCL.
Electricity Distribution Circles and Sub-Division of TSSPDCL in Telangana:
- Banjara Hills
- Cyber City
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad South
- Mahaboob Nagar
- Rajendra Nagar
The Electricity Complaint Redressal Fee & Time by TSSPDCL:
|Complaint Registration Fee||No Fee (Nil)|
|Grievance Redressal Time||Immediate (24×7) or up to 3 months (Depending on the issue)|
Tips – You can register electricity complaints to the departments concerned at TSSPDCL using toll-free customer care numbers. Customers can also lodge an online complaint. If the further issue is not resolved, approach Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), and then Electricity Ombudsman, Telangana.
Helplines for the Electricity Complaints of Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL)
TSSPDCL has provided various options to register complaints about the issues of the electricity services. You can use the below options to get redressal of your issue with Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited.
TSSPDCL has provided official toll-free customer care numbers, e-mails, and fuse center helplines to their customers. You can use these verified helpline numbers to register complaints about electricity services.
Provide this information to the customer care representative:
- Connection Number
- Name of the consumer
- Phone number
- Address of the premise/location
- Description of the complaint
Helplines and Customer Care Numbers of TSSPDCL for Complaints about Electricity Issues:
|Customer Care Numbers||1912|
|Local Customer Service Center Numbers||Click Here|
|Fuse Off Call Center Numbers||Click Here|
|TSSPDCL Circles Telephone Directory||Click Here|
Note – If the complaint is not resolved within the given time period or is dissatisfied with the final decision of the TSSPDCL, lodge a grievance to CGRF, TSSPDCL.
Lodge Online Electricity Complaint on the Portal of TSSPCL, Telangana
Customers can visit TSSPDCL online portal to register an online complaint about electricity issues. You just need to fill out the online complaint form and your issue will be resolved in the given time limit.
Important Links of TSSPCL to Lodge Online Electricity Complaint:
|Register Online Complaint (No Power Supply)||Register Here|
|Online Customer Service Complaints||Click Here|
|Track Complaint Status||Track Now|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
- Visit the link above.
- Fill out the form and submit the OTP.
- Open the online complaint form and fill out the required information.
- Submit it and note down the reference number. Use it to track status.
Note – If the electricity complaint is not resolved or unsatisfied with TSSPDCL, you can lodge a grievance to CGRF, TSSPDCL. Use the below information.
TSSPCL has provided some online electricity services that you can visit on the portal. Services are new connection applications, payment of online bills, solar rooftop schemes, tariff charges, and other details.
Important Online Electricity Services:
|Apply for New Electricity Connection||Apply Now|
|Pay Online Electricity Bill||Pay Now|
|Tariff Charges (2022)||Click Here|
|Documents Required for New Connection||Click Here|
Electricity Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), TSSPDCL
Electricity Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), TSSPDCL takes the complaints that are not resolved or unsatisfied with the final decision of the TSSPDCL. It takes cases under Electricity (Regulatory) Act, 2003.
- The grievance must be lodged within 30 days
- The case must not be pending in any court or tribunal and a final order has not been passed
- A copy of the response (If Available) by TSSPDCL or submitted complaint with a reference or acknowledgement number
- Copy of the supporting documents and connection details
- Other documents that you may prefer
- Visit: Lodge online grievance to CGRF, TSSPDCL
- Fill out the required information.
- Upload the required documents like written application, and supporting documents.
- Submit the application form to the CGRF forum office.
- Note – You can also submit the offline application form to the concerned department of CGRF Forum, TSSPDCL
Address and Contact Details of the CGRF Forum, TSSPDCL
1. CGRF – I (Rural) TSSPDCL
List of the Jurisdiction Districts: (11 districts with 10 operation circles)
Address: H. No. 8-3-167/14 GTS Colony,
Vengal Rao Nagar, Erragadda,
Hyderabad – 500045
E-mail: [email protected]
2. CGRF – II (GH) TSSPDCL
Four Jurisdiction Districts: (4 districts containing 10 operation circles)
Address: H. No. 8-3-167/E/1, CPTI Premises,
GTS Colony, Vengal Rao Nagar,
Erragadda, Hyderabad – 500045
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Remember – If your grievance is not resolved within 45 days or dissatisfied with the final response of the CGRF, TSSPDCL. File a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, TSERC (Telangana).
File Petition to Electricity Ombudsman, (TSERC) Telangana
Electricity Ombudsman, (TSERC) Telangana hears cases against the orders of the CGRF, TSSPDCL under the Electricity (Regulation), Act, 2003. Customers can approach the Vidyut Ombudsman of Telangana to get redressal of their cases about electricity issues.
- The case must be filed within 45 days after the expiry or final decision of the CGRF
- The case must not be pending or the order has not been passed by any court or tribunal
- Must attach documents required by Electricity Ombudsman, Telangana
- A copy of all the submitted documents and responses to the CGRF Forum.
- 3 copies of the application form and attached documents
- Acknowledgment number of CGRF, TSSPDCL
- Other supportive documents
- Download the application form: Download
- Fill out the required information in the given format.
- Provide information about the representative. That may represent your behalf of you.
- Sign the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Take 3 copies of the application form and attached documents to send to the address of the Electricity Ombudsman by Post or submit by himself.
Official Address and Contact Details of Electricity Ombudsman, Telangana
1st Floor, 33/11 kV Sub Station,
Hyderabad Boat Club Lane,
Near Lumbini Park,
Hyderabad – 500063
E-mail: [email protected]
Issues of Electricity Services of TSSPDCL:
- No Electricity Power Supply Issues:
- Transformer failure, no fencing, smoking/flame seen, Vehicle dashed
- House shocking
- Line Snapping
- LT Jumper Cut
- LT Line – Bunched/Twisted/Loose Span
- LT Pole Damage, shock, conductor touching pole
- LT-Pole: Vehicle Dashed, Damaged
- Line – Tree Branches Touching
- Loose connection at the pole
- Overhead line breakdown
- Phase reverse
- Pole – Fell down, rusted/damaged/leaning, shock, sparking
- Service wife B/O
- Supply failed individual, one phase, or total area
- Supply Frequent Power Failure
- SW – Loose connection at Meter
- SW – Loose connection on pole
- Underground Cable Breakdown
- Voltage – High, Low, Dim, or Fluctuation
- Electricity Bill Related:
- Pending Arrear or bill amount
- Wrong bill
- Delay in billing
- Request for the rebate of the bill amount
- Other bill-related issues
- New Connection & Service Related:
- New connection not approved
- Payment transaction failure for new connection
- Document related issues, or any other complaints
- Payment Related:
- Failure of online payment
- The issue with service charges
- Tariff charges are high
- Bill payment is done but not updated
- Other payment issues
- Other Electricity Service Related:
- Accidents – Due to shock, fire, Animal, etc.
- Solar panel services
- Issue of bribery & Corruption
- Any government scheme that comes under TSSPDCL
- Other related complaints
Frequently Asked Questions about Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited?
Q. What is the electricity customer care number of TSSPDCL in Southern Telangana?
A. The customer care number of TSSPDCL is 1912 where you can register complaints about the issues or electricity services in Telangana.
Q. What are the required documents to apply for the new electricity connection of TSSPDCL?
A. List of the required documents to get a new electricity connection:
- Proof of Identity – (Any one document)
- Proof of Address (Property address certificate)
- Proof of ownership (for HT & LT connections, commercial, industrial, and non-domestic connections)
Q. How can I pay the online electricity bill of TSSPDCL?
A. Customers can pay electricity bills online using these options of payment provided by TSSPDCL:
- TSSPDCL online payment
- Digital Payment Apps – Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM UPI, and other UPI-based apps
- BPPS and Bank Apps
Q. How can I track the ongoing/scheduled electricity outage in my region by TSSPDCL?
A. To track the status of ongoing/scheduled electricity outages visit ‘Urja Mitra TSSPDCL‘ to know the electricity outage in your region.